Friday, May 14, 2004

Account Created Sept 93

Er, that post yesterday was the current status of my nexus examine users page. If it's good for anything it's worth noting for the appearance of Mati slagging me off. I can't remember it exactly but he thought i'd been rubbishing him so retaliated. Not that I actually give a fuck but I hadn't done anything of the sort. Not on nexus anyway. Hee, I was actually willing to let bygones-be-bygones, i mean it's over 5 years since he called me "an insensitive social cripple who uses jest as a mask with which to hurt people". All because I asked if he'd give Tazz his money back. Ah well...

I have two other files here.
The first is the list of my nexus5 popnames. It's not complete, I think those from before NEXUSAPOCALYPSE2002 are missing. The latter ones seem to be in order but i'm sure the ones earlier in the list are muddled up. Hmm, most are lyrics (embrace usually), though there seem to be an alarming number of slightly confontational ones. I hope some are "jokey". Fuck it, who gives a shit.
Here it is...
nexus5 popnames

Even more exciting is the fact that below I have a list of my old nexus popnames. There are ones here from early 1994, ones concerning the death of Kurt Cobain and everything. There are a lot of Beatles lyrics (also some Pearl Jam ones from 1994, yeah i'm sorry). Anyhow there are lots here from 1994 to about 1998, some that lasted but an hour or two and some that I had for months. Reading them made me all nostalgic, so many of these triggered memories i'd half-forgotten about.

uni nexus popnames

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home