Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Why does it always rain on me? Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
I only quote Travis under duress but it was the lines I thought of when I pulled into the works car park this morning and it started pissing down. It always does that! There was no sign of rain on the journey into work but as soon as I pull into the car park, the arse falls out of the clouds. Once inside, it stopped. I curse you mumrah!
I probably did lie when I was seventeen, I seem to remember trying to fit in with my Fleetwood based mates, trying to be interested in what they were. I gave that up pretty shapish when I realised we had nothing in common.
Last night we went to the pub for Pauls birthday, it was fun but I didn't have the taste for booze that I usually have and only had a couple. I think my bodys booze-water symmetry is still out of alignment from Saturday night.
Tonight is the second game in our inter-department footy competition. I've only just stopped hurting from the first one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home