Wednesday, May 14, 2003

I went swimming yesterday. I'm not really sure why, i've never been able to swim, i think it's because people always go on and on about it being a good way to improve fitness. Anyway for the first time in my life I went into the deep end of a swimming pool. *Gasps*
I've invented my own stroke ya see, it's a combination of breast stroke, front crawl and drowning. I like to call it the JEREMY IRVINE MEMORIAL STROKE in honour of the kid who drowned in the Grange Hill swimming pool back in the eighties.
I used to love Grange Hill, I thought it was fantastic when I was a little un'. It had lots of characters to root for or hate and was full of memorable moments, to me it was the pinnacle of childrens programming until it became all PC and started dealing with "issues". Fuck that shit!
In all of the films and TV programmes i've seen, I don't think there has ever been a villain as sinister and as full of pure evil and malevolence as Gripper...
Anyway, I didn't drown, it just merely showed up how unfit I am. Next time though i'll remember to take a towel. Spacker!
One thing I did find a bit disappointing but not entirely unexpected is how lacking in manners kids seem to be nowadays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home