Monday, May 19, 2003

Woo! Yay! We won the Sun Hotel pub quiz last Wednesday. It was close, it was tight but the Glenn-Marie axis won through in the end. We now have eight free pint vouchers to spend. Booze! I suppose i'll have to fork out for Maries gin still though whilst I enjoy the taste of free booze. That way we both win. Though next time I won't make her laugh whilst she has a mouthful of gin. That way I won't end up getting showered with it.
The night was sullied somewhat by the sight of the university rugby team piling into the Sun. This involved about twenty well built gentlemen piling into the "snug", most of them dressed in identikit black shirts, rugby team ties and eighties style chinos. They then chanted their rugby songs and had drinking games, all at the highest volume possible....
*Takes off politeness hat*
[Long, vitriol laden, expletive ridden, possibly quite amusing but ultimately futile rant removed at the sort of people who play on the university rugby team]
*Puts on politeness hat*
Jesus, I hope me ma n' da never find out I have a weblog.
Well...
Today at work I have had the piss taken out of me, that my work trousers are a bit tight and "gay". This included the group of people who voted me the 6th best looking girl in the office a few years ago when I had long hair. It was a bit wierd having people checking out my trousers in the office. Whats that about?
Maybe i'm putting on weight in the pelvic area. Hmm, better play more football I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home