Monday, April 28, 2003

God I have been so bored tonight. I did have big intentions to do all the washing up and tidy the house but I ended up moping on the computer in a fit of boredom trying to work out why it was playing up. I don't know, something has gone mental with it, it's this dodgy version of XP i'm sure. Then again I have to have XP on it due to all the components inside not working properly with any other operating system. Next time I want a new computer i'll buy one from a shop, not cobble one together myself. It saves virtually nothing financially and invariably leaves me with a shite product. Anyway, it seems better now bar the hard disk light being on quite a bit more than normal. Maybe it's gained intelligence?
I might chuck it out of the window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home