Thursday, April 24, 2003

Went to see Malkmus for the third time in a week last night. I was surprised how much I enjoyed all three. Hey, I didn't even have to feign interest...
It wasn't what I had expected at all, I always thought pavement were quite ramshackle technically though I mean that in the nicest way. I guess I was just a bit surprised at how well Stevie could play the guitar. Anyway, twas good, only spoilt by the tosser behind me who looked and acted like a fifteen year old, the fact I had to leave before the encore due to imminent car park closure and the fact I couldn't drink as much cheap booze as I wanted due to the fact I was designated driver. It was cool though.
I feel a bit ill today, my legs ache and I think several brain synapses have stopped working. SARS! Jesus, I knew I shouldn't have gone to that chinese restaurant in Toronto. That was just asking for trouble. It's a shame that SARS kills people and doesn't leave them as crazed blood thirsty zombies.

Preston seems to be full of adults acting like children pretending to be adults.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home