Sunday, August 01, 2004

Bees keep bouncing off the front window. Why are they doing that?
Has a group of short-sighted bees wandered into my garden looking for flower based treats? Or are they trying to get inside?
I hope they're not after my cherry coke. I can see it all now, I'll open the door to see what the fuss is, not notice anything, and then turn round to find my cherry coke has mysteriously vanished. Then next week i'll be trying to manoeuvre my trolley down the marmite aisle (that's not a euphemism) at Tesco and i'll notice a new line of cherry coke flavoured honey. 'The cheeky fuckers' i'll say to myself as I notice the honey is made by the "Short-Sighted Bee Company of Preston".

Anyway I hope they haven't hurt themselves. I think I'd better check that there are no ambeelances in the front garden, tending to the injured.

Did you see what I did there?

No don't go, come back!



Hello?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home