Tuesday, November 09, 2004

What have I done to my neck? No, really, what the fuck have I done to my neck?
I woke up yesterday with a sharp pain in the left side of my neck and it isn't any better today. Sleeping wasn't the easiest thing last night. I can't look to the left either, which makes driving slightly random.
I suppose it'll go soon, but it's a bit of a pain in the arse this pain in the neck.
Last Wednesday we went to see Hope Of The States at T'Mill. The lead singer Sam wasn't very well and they didn't play for long. Still, the sound seemed better than it has been for some, and I enjoyed it. Not as much as when we saw them in Manchester but they played 'Static In The Cities' this time and that was worth the 9 quid entrance fee on its own.
We had a quiet weekend, which was nice. This year seems to have been chockablock with events and fun, it was nice to stop for a weekend and do some first class pottering. Liam came round on Saturday night and drank lots of vodka, I made up a curry on the spot which seemed to work in a way. I also made some Indian breads (I can't remember the exact name), which didn't go as they were meant to, but tasted okay anyway.
Even though I enjoy having a busy life, it's nice to recharge the batteries every now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home