Tuesday, February 03, 2004

I like my new car stereo. The DAB is cool, last night on the way home I got to listen to XFM. Lauren Laverne was on playing Indie-Bingo. How good is that? I also got to hear a triple-bill of quality indie, they spoilt it by playing Hundred Reasons at the end but I’ll let them off…..this time.
I’ve made a compilation CD as well which I listened to on the way into work this morning. Bar the annoyingness of hearing a one second sample at the start of each song – I think my CD writer is a bit shit - I spent the rather longer than normal journey into work screaming and spazzing along to Fighting Fit by Gene and Lazy Line Painter Jane. There There caused mental vibrations through the steering column though, it’ll probably snap off later on. I look forward to my trip into town at lunch, I enjoy driving around singing really loudly and flopping my hair about. Other motorists probably think I’m having a fit.
Speaking of my hair, it’s getting really long now. I like it, if flops about again. I missed my floppy hair. It does need a trim though, it’s getting thick again and needs shortening at the back. Even though the hairdresser dude seemed overly keen on giving me big-hair I’ll probably go back to them again. I’ll keep trusting them until they make me cry with a horrendous haircut.
I really need to get this report out of the way. I keep putting it off, it was quite dispiriting to be told it was too technical for managers to read. I may just draw cocks all over it. I find that by putting it off my interweb usage is increasing exponentially. There’s piss all to read on the web anyway, I just end up wasting time on sites that have no interest to me whatsoever.
……
Blog part 1 was quite sunny. Hazy yet the clouds were generally white.
I just got back from town where all did not go to plan. I managed to get the easyworld cd I was after, and also picked up most of the stuff Marie and Chris wanted as well. My car didn’t fare so well. It turns out that although There There was causing slight vibrations this morning, the majority of the humming noise was due to my fan being on full pelt. I didn’t notice anything then, yet on the way into town I noticed my temperature warning light was on. Oil and water temperatures were sky-high. I managed to hobble it home and swap my car for Marie’s chuggabus. It’s booked in for tomorrow morning, I hope it’s a hose and not the radiator or the head-fucking-gasket.
Jesus, this easyworld cd is mellow. He must have broken up with someone, he seems miserable.
Anyway, there are only two things I hate in this world, inanimate objects and people. Everything else is great….except crocodiles and scorpions.
No, I hate it when inanimate objects let me down. I feel wronged, and stand there threatening the object with total violence. ‘Don’t you fucking dare piss me off washing machine or I’ll kick your fucking door in!’ You know, that sort of thing. Hee hee, a couple of months back the living room door handle dared to snag itself in my top after I’d had a harrowing car journey home from work. Before I could stop myself, I’d booted the door off its hinges with one kick. I don’t know what I’m hoping to achieve, it’s never going to work. Still, that doesn’t stop me booting a washing machine soon to be returned to the shop. It’s my colouring, it must be. Must be some reason why I can go from placid to total anger to thoughts of crying, in less than twenty seconds.
When my car played up today I couldn’t bring myself to scream at it. It has been a good car up till now. Instead I wandered around town seething, feeling my chest tighten and blood pressure increase tenfold. Go to Ladbrokes and put an ‘ayrton’ on me to have a stroke or heart attack by the time I’m 35.
As people cut in my way or showed the piss-poor manners that pass in society nowadays, I started to casually fantasise about righteous violence.
Hee hee, I’m so wrong in the head.
As my joy has returned after illness, I feel the anger/worry/misanthropy return as well. I think it returns quicker as well, I’m still only at about 60% joy, yet anger is back up to 90%.
I’LL BE FINE THOUGH. DON’T WORRY ABOUT IT. WHEE HEE HEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home