Monday, April 09, 2007

The Worst Game I Ever Bought

The worst computer game I ever bought was ‘House Decorator 2000’. It is so rubbish that it isn’t even played on a computer, it’s played in a house. And it costs a lot more than your standard computer game.
I played a new level of the game today called ‘Kitchen Floor’. Do you remember those games were you had to push blocks onto targets, but had to ensure that you didn’t get the blocks trapped in a corner, or that they blocked other, er, blocks. Well, it’s like that, I’m trying to put some flooring down but have to manoeuvre the fridge, freezer and washing machine so I can get the space to do it.
I’ve given up anyway, the floor is half done and the freezer and washing machine are stuck in the middle of the kitchen. The fridge isn’t even in the room, its chilling booze in the living room. I demand a treat!
And some curry. Mmm, curry.
It’s a long old Easter, starting on Furzdee with a trip up Scafell Pike (the highest mountain in England) and then with an unwelcome detour up the second highest mountain. And then a third. I think Chris was taking the piss, it was an 11 mile walk with about 400ft of ascent, and about the same amount of horrendous descent. My feet are ripped to bits.
Easter will continue into tomorrow with more decorating. I need to get the kitchen finished so I can do the two remaining tasks (main bedroom and hallway) to complete this fucking decorating game.
Shit, I bought the gardening add-on though. God, I’m never going to finish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home