Thursday, May 05, 2005

Bottle

I lost my bottle. I went along intending to vote Liberal Democrat. I disagree with so much of what this government stands for. I wanted to lodge my complaint about the war in Iraq, the introduction of tuition fees, and numerous other reasons which I feel as a betrayal of the roots of the labour party.
Roots.
They were a big part of why I lost my bottle.
I stared at the ballot paper blankly. The council election was a no-brainer. I've lived in Wyre council. They were useless fucks. Preston council is a breath of fresh-air compared to them. So I voted labour.
I then stared at the paper for ages. Fucking hell, i'm from a die-hard left-wing working class family. I put the fucking X next to the labour candidate. It felt wrong. It still does in a way.
The Grauniad didn't help as well, tugging at the huge sentimentiality that resides in me. They played on my desire for a liberal country. It told me that we could have one if we voted sensibly.
I'm watching it now. The results are coming in and it doesn't look good for the wishy-washy liberal country of my dreams.

I'll tell you this. If Joan Humble loses the Blackpool North & Fleetwood seat then I'm going to suicide bomb Cleveleys. The fucking old right-wing bigotted snotty cunts. I'm sure the number one google search that contains the word 'Cleveleys' also contains the word 'cunt'. I want them to see this threat. They won't use google anyway, they'll use some fucking www.keepbritainwhite.com search engine.
Tory voters! I hate you, you self-serving cunts.
Fuck you all!

1 Comments:

At 4:15 pm, Blogger Glenn said...

Bateman would have voted conservative.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home